2. Consent to the collection and use of information
We may use your personal information or Account data for the following purposes:
– To provide you with the Services, and to improve the quality of the Site and Services,
– To provide information to you so that you can use the Site and Services more effectively,
– To create, manage and control your Account, and to verify access rights to services and software,
– To charge your Account,
– To communicate with you in order to inform about changes or additions to the Services, or about the availability of any services that we provide,
– To assess service levels, monitor traffic and measure the popularity of various service options,
– To carry out our marketing activities;
– To respond to claims regarding any violation of our rights or the rights of any third parties;
– To meet your customer service requests;
– To protect the rights, property and personal safety of you, us, our users and the public, and as required or authorized by law.
We may occasionally send you alerts about our products, services, news and events. You have the option to opt out of receiving this information. We provide an opportunity to unsubscribe from all mail messages of this kind, or to suspend notifications for the purposes described above, if you contact us and confirm your desire not to inform you of this information. The only type of these messages that you cannot opt out of are mandatory announcements regarding the Services, including information related to your Account, planned suspensions and outages of the Services. We will try to minimize such alerts for you.
3. Age of majority
We do not knowingly provide the Services, and we do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
4. Rights to your information
You have the right to view and edit your information at any time through the web interface provided as part of the Services.
5. Disclosure of information
6. Aggregate data
We may also use your personal information to collect Aggregate Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. "Aggregate Data" means data that has been stripped of unique information to identify potential customers, landing pages or end users, and that has been modified or combined to provide aggregated, anonymous information. Your identity and personal information will be stored anonymously in Aggregate Data.
8. Cookies and Logging
9. Transfer of ownership or business
In the event of a change of ownership or other transfer of business, such as a merger, takeover or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile or wireless device can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to strengthen security as new technologies and techniques become available. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you have forgotten your password, we will ask you to submit a document to verify your identity and send you an email containing a link that will allow you to reset your password and set a new one.
Please remember that you are in control of the data that you provide to us when using the Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your identity, passwords and / or any other personal information in your possession while using the Services. Always be careful and responsible about your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information that you provide to them, and you must be careful in choosing the personal information that you transfer to third parties through the Services. Likewise, we are not responsible for the content of personal information or other information that you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any liability in connection with the content of any personal information or other information that you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee and we do not accept any responsibility for the verification, accuracy of personal information or other information provided by third parties. You release us from any liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information about others.
11. Contacting us